lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Happy ^^



Hello everybody!
Now it is official, i'm happy to say I will help Virtus Pro organization writing for them all the news and stuff related with female gaming =)
As you know, I'm a huge fan of Virtus Pro ladies.. so it's amazing for me to write about them & take contact with them to ask things that I always wanna know and even you wanna know ;) And all this is now possible just because this blog has opened the door ^^
So, my blog it's not gonna be closed =) and I will keep writing here like I always did! There's so many things to publish here that I think to conserve this blog alive i'ts highly neccesary, but most of the important news will be in uploaded at Virtus Pro oficial website...so, you will be able to read there (:

Thanks for reading and for this great oportunity :)




If any of you need to ask me anything:
ICQ 55804613
VK Paula Ivanova
E-MAIL kittykat@live.com.ar

0 comentarios: